More than $45,500 was raised for local charities in Hudson’s Bay communities across Canada this past spring. Join us for Hudson’s Bay’s next Giving Day!
Giving Day is taking place on September 16th, 2016 in all Hudson’s Bay and Home Outfitters stores. It is a one-day shopping event designed to help raise funds through Giving Day ticket sales for Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada, CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation, as well as charitable and non-profit organizations in Hudson’s Bay communities. Ticket holders will be treated to exclusive discounts, contests and in-store events at Hudson’s Bay and Home Outfitters.
Hudson’s Bay Discounts include:
- 20% off* Women’s fashion, intimates and accessories; men’s fashion, underwear and accessories; Men’s and women’s sleepwear and robes; kids’ fashion’ the Official Canadian Olympic Team Collection, HBC Sport and the Official Golf Canada Collection; watches, jewelry, footwear, linen, china, luggage, TOPSHOP and TOPMAN when you use your Hudson’s Bay MasterCard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
- 15% off* your purchase without a Hudson’s Bay MasterCard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
- 10% off* Cosmetics and fragrances, furniture, mattresses, small and major appliances, vacuums, patio furniture and patio accessories, personal care electrics, cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets and confectionary with any tender
*Other exclusions apply please visit your local Hudson’s Bay store for more information.
Home Outfitters Discounts include:
- 20% off almost anything in store when you use your Hudson’s Bay MasterCard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card
- 15% off your purchase without a Hudson’s Bay MasterCard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card
- 10% off kitchen electrics, household appliances, cookware, beverage pods and consumables, vacuums, mattresses, personal-care electrics, patio furniture, patio accessories, confectionary, furniture with a $.00 price ending and all clearance items with any tender.
A Giving Day ticket is $5. It provides shoppers with exclusive discounts in Hudson’s Bay and Home Outfitter stores and on thebay.com
100% of the proceeds from each ticket will go to DSAT.-Down Syndrome Association of Toronto
Get your tickets here: https://goo.gl/6d7PWN